Covering a diversity of disciplines and genres — from comics, fantasy and detective novels to long-form poetry and illustrated children’s series — 10 distinguished authors provide unique perspectives about their craft, provide helpful writing advice and tips for success, and share their passion for living and writing in the Pacific Northwest.
- Mary Andonian, author of Bitsy’s Labyrinth
- Patricia Briggs, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Mercy Thompson series
- J. Anderson Coats, author of the historical fiction novel The Wicked and the Just
- Sage Cohen, author of The Productive Writer: Tips & Tools to Help You Write More, Stress Less & Create Success; Writing the Life Poetic: An Invitation to Read and Write Poetry; and the poetry collection Like the Heart, the World
- Playwright Cricket Daniel, whose plays “Helen on Wheels,” “Couple Dating,” and “Love, Laughter & Lucci” have been produced across the country
- Diane Raptosh, current Idaho Writer-in Residence, 2013 Boise Poet Laureate, and author of American Amnesiac
- Greg Rucka, comics writer and author of the Queen & Country series
- L.J. Sellers, bestselling crime fiction author of the Detective Jackson mystery/thriller series and the Agent Dallas series
- Suzanne Williams, award-winning author of 50+ books for children, including Library Lil, and with coauthor Joan Holub, the popular Goddess Girls series, which features Heroes in Training and Grimmtastic Girls
- Eric Witchey, whose award-winning short fiction has appeared in numerous print and online anthologies and magazines.